Computer Network Assignment Help Online by Professionals
In this world of technology, knowledge on computer networking has become an essential element. It is an evolving subject which has a promising career perspective. The subject enlightens the students with the communication process between two computers and the technique on which the internet works. Students often face problem understanding the subject as it is different from the other computer programming subject. But students should not despair as we the My Assignment Help Company is there to offer computer network assignment help that will make the subject interesting and fun to learn. Computer network assignment help online is provided by the expert assignment writers and you can submit a quality work within the time.
What is computer network assignment?
Often question might arise in your mind that what is computer networking? Well, it is the mode through which the computers exchange or share data through a communication channel which is called networking. With the help of computer networking we can share file, data, printer, application store information virtually, perform parallel computing, video conferencing, exchange messages and other commercial activities like sale and purchase of products etc. An interesting fact is that internet is the biggest computer networks in the world.
We just can’t imagine the world without the huge network of the internet. It is the most reliable source of networking which is available at lower prices and the most efficient feature of it is that it is a flexible system to exchange the resources. As the technology is advancing to the new ea more and more computer networking professionals and experts are required in every field, be it at the academic level or at the corporate level.
Understanding the importance of computer networking as a subject, we have come forward to offer the student's computer network assignment help to make it easy for leaning. Our online university assignment help explains the subject in detail by answering the questions in a simple language that is easy to understand. The professionals who handle the assignments have relevant years of experience and deep knowledge about the subject because of which they provide a standardised computer network assignment help to the students.
Topics that are covered in the assignments
The computer network assignment help will include the basic and the advanced levels of computer networking. Few of them are mentioned below such as:
Different types of networking
- Proxy server
- Mesh etc.
- TC/IP model
- OSI model
- Client-server model
Different types of physical layer
- Wireless transmission
- Mobile telephone system
- Guided transmission
- Digital signal encoding
- Analog modulation
- Cable TV networks
- Digital modulation
Types of data link layer
- Stop-and-wait protocol
- Go-back-N protocol
- Wireless LANs
- Error detection and correction
- Sliding window protocol
- Switching technique circuit, packet switching
MAC Sub layer
- TOKEN RING
- TOKEN BUS
Types of network layer
- Congestion control
- Mobile IP
- IP addressing
- IPV4 and IPV6
- IP multicasting
Types of routing
- Distance vector routing
- Unicast routing protocols; RIP, BGP, OSPF
- Link state routing
- Multicast routing protocols; DVMRP, CBT, MOSPF, PIM
Layers if transport
Various application layers
Types of computer network security
- Digital signatures
- Compression techniques
- Digital certificate
- FTP –file transfer protocol
- POP3- post office protocol
- ICMP- internet control message protocol
- SMTP- simple mail transfer protocol
- ARP-address resolution protocol
- FODI- fiber distributed data interface
- DHCP- dynamic host configuration protocol
- DQDB- distributed queue dual bus
- ATM-asynchronous transfer mode
Common questions that drive students to take the computer network assignment help
- Detailed definition of classless and classful addressing methods.
- Explain subnets and they are useful in a congestion control in a network.
- Draw a sketch of the actual bit transmission system
Determine the capacity of the channel if the bandwidth is x and the signal ratio is y.
- Distinguish between IPV4 and IPV6.
- How FDMA differs from TDMA?
- What do you understand by a firewall?
- Give a clear difference between hub and switch.
- Explain connectionless and connection-oriented protocol.
- Distinguish between UDP and TCP.
A Short Tour Of MyAssignmentHelpAu
Our Online assignment help company has been functional in this field for a past number of years and have effectively finished quite a few assignments on different topics. We have attained a niche position for us through our continuous endeavour to provide best quality assignments to our students and same has rescued a number of them in solving their assignment preparation. We receive tremendous appreciation in this field for our client-friendly attitude and dedicated customer service.
Our vision is to make the students sail in the wonderful world of science and gather the treasured pearl called knowledge. The computer networking assignment Help will be the pillar based on which our students can secure high grades and marks. Consistent deliverance of premium content will be guaranteed by virtue of the engagement of some of the best minds in the field.
How Can We Help Students With Networking Assignments?
We have onboard many computer networking professionals with rich experience in the industry and highly knowledgeable tutors who deliver high-quality content for your computer networking assignment help. They will also assist you in understanding the subject and will be accessible 24 hours a day for any query. With reasonable pricing and high-quality content delivery, you are assured of receiving best marks and value for your money.
Benefits Of Our Computer Network Assignment Help
- On time delivery- we are at all times deliver our excellent quality work for students on time. It has been corroboration from our end in meeting the deadline within the given time.
- High quality work- we recognize that depending on our work the student will get their marks and grades. So we always bring superb work so that they get brilliant grades for their projects.
- Plagiarised free- we have an expert team of editors, proofreaders, and writers. Spelling checks on the completed assignments are ensured. Also, they arrange for meaningful and plagiarised free content.