- 21 Aug 2019
Twitter is a very powerful tool used in all communities where people can listen and share the different things they experience. The same goes for the teachers as they get to share their knowledge and also understand the other teachers say on the respective point. In fact, there was a time when the growth of the professional teachers was limited to the interactions with the specific number of people they meet around in their neighborhood.
Now it is completely different because of the different social media tools available. It has made it easy for them to share and look upon different contents as per their interest. You are no longer restricted to a particular neighborhood and your community is your whole world where everyone can be connected with ease.
You might be thinking about how one can use Twitter in an effective way? If you are thinking, you need to follow different professional groups or follow different teachers, you can do that but you must not miss the chats where you will have it all as per your needs!
What is Chats?
The chat is basically an hour of conversation around the particular topic used with hashtag. There is a host of a particular chat group where he or she will be working on a topic and will host questions with which the participants have to discuss about it. Yes, in the respective hour the participants can discuss about their experiences on the respective topic and debate about it as per the given questions by the host.
You will find a number of educational chats available all round the clock on a regular basis which can prove useful for you. Here we will help you with few of the chats which can certainly help you big time, take a look:
1. edchat: It is the hardest chat where you just cannot keep up with the pace. The respective chat group features the best of discussions and is certainly one of the most famous chats in the Twitter. It is held every Tuesday from 12 to 1 p.m. and 7 to 8 p.m... It exclusively attracts tutors from all around the world. So, you must not miss out on this and once you get the experience you will surely love to be a part of it on a regular basis.
2. sunchat: In this chat group you'll find the teachers from all around the world sharing fascinating ideas and information about their understanding and knowledge from different subjects. So, it's an amazing group to be part of as you will certainly get to know so much within a span of few hours. So, being a newbie you just need to be part of this group as you will certainly get a big boost to your professional career by gaining so much from the professionals in the business. This chat is active from 9 to 10:00 a.m. every Sunday morning, do not miss out on this.
3. digicit: This chat group discusses more about digital literacy and global citizenship. The prime objective of the chat group has always been to motivate more educators and students to take responsibility on the different social media platforms to enhance light on digital literacy. The number of topics discussed here includes digital footprints, creative copyright, privacy issues, communication, and more. If you want to be part of this amazing group then, you must be available on 2nd and 4th Wednesdays from 7 to 8:00 p.m... You will certainly love to be part of this group as it will help you with so much more to learn while being on a social platform.
4. nt2t: This stands for New Teachers to Twitter and helps them understand the various options one can use and work in their favor with complete efficiency. So, being a beginner it is just a perfect group for you to join and understand the different tools in the respective social media platform which you can use and help yourself grow in the world of digital communication. You can join this group around 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. every Saturday.
5. Edtechchat: This is a weekly chat which helps one understand different information related to educational technology. So, with the help of this community, the participants will certainly be getting more ideas and know-how of the best practices which one can bring into the world of education with the help of Technology. It is active on every Monday night around 8:00 p.m... So, you must not hesitate and get yourself connected to this group as it will help you understand different topics in the form of professional learning, coding, media literacy, classroom management, collaboration, content creation, and more. So, you must get yourself connected to this group get a complete understanding of the different technology facilities one can benefit in the field of education.
So, these are the best of chats which must be followed as it gives one complete understanding of the different aspects related to the field of education and Technology. In this way with chats, Twitter player huge role in enhancing the skills of the tutors. Yes, not only they will be benefited with different inventions and information but also it will boost their confidence while discussing different topics with their students. It will help them grow as a teacher and also help students in their classes grow with the information they get to learn with the help of the Twitter chats.
There are many more chats which help teachers and students all around the world with an excellent understanding of the different aspects related to the field of education and digital platforms. So, you just need to follow the respective chat groups and join the discussion which will be the perfect way for you to grow and establish yourself in the field of educator. Not only it will help you grow as a tutor but also it will help you be a better human being.
Place an Order To get 30% Discount
- What Have We Learned About Distance Learning 11 Oct 2021
- Ways to Meet Your PhD Deadlines 07 Oct 2021
- How To Avoid Distractions While Studying 29 Sep 2021
- Confuse For Selecting the Best College 24 Sep 2021
- Scholarship in Europe 13 Sep 2021
- End To End Expert Guide for Selecting the Best College 04 Sep 2021
- MBA In Canada 26 Aug 2021
- Assignment Skills Students Need to Adopt In 2021 24 Aug 2021
- Top 7 Study Tips for Students 19 Aug 2021
- How Has Covid Impacted the Life of Students 09 Aug 2021