- 26 Aug 2021
Are you one of them having a dream of pursuing a prestigious MBA degree from the world's best colleges? Canada is one of the most popular destinations for students who want to get admission to the top MBA colleges in the world. You might have come across a question that why Canada? In this article, let us dig deeper into helping you find an answer.
Why Choose Canada?
There are several reasons for which students choose Canada for their MBA courses. Canada has cultural diversity and a booming economy and offers students high-standard living along with affordable and top-quality education. In addition, multicultural exposure and friendly post-study rules (for the students who want to work there) make Canada ideal for international students.
MBA Scholarships for The International Students in Canada!!!
Supremely talented students or candidates having innovative minds always look for a better opportunity of studying abroad. Canada is the ideal hub for students looking forward to taking their careers to great heights. It offers several scholarship programs for studies wanting to pursue an MBA degree from prestigious business schools.
Here is the list of the scholarship programs for the foreign candidates having variable eligibility criteria.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) program
- Rotman School of Management Scholarships
- Sauder School of Business Entrance Scholarship
- Alberta MBA Scholarships
- Ivey MBA Scholarships
- Haskayne School of Business MBA Entrance Scholarships
- Schulich School of Business Scholarships
What Are The Advantages Of Choosing Canada As The Destination For Your MBA Study?
- Getting an MBA degree from a well-known prestigious university has its value and is recognized internationally.
- It can make your resume outshine others and opens various job opportunities at high packages.
- The admission procedure is quite simple.
- Students can easily apply for the visa and get it approved quickly.
- Education is accessible at highly affordable costs.
- For the students who opt for internship programs, it helps them get an insight into the industry.
- MBA degree provides the students to get intimate knowledge of the natural world and learn various nuances of the corporate sector.
Check Out the Requirements Cum Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBA In Canada
Here is the list of some of the primary requirements to get admission for MBA courses:
- Bachelor's degree: The applicant must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a well-recognized college/university.
- Work Experience: The candidate needs to have relevant work experience as practical knowledge is considered an added advantage in getting admissions; most universities prefer candidates with prior work experience.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates who do not belong to a nation having English as their native language have to prove their English language proficiency. They have to pass IELTS or TOEFL with an excellent score to apply for the MBA courses.
- GMAT: Student who clears the GMAT exam with good score can apply for their desirable MBA programs to the best university in Canada.
How Much Does It Cost for MBA In Canada?
On average, an MBA degree in Canada can cost you approximately CAD 30,000 to CAD 40.000 annually. Connect with your IDP counsellor and get the latest update about the fee structure for the different MBA programs in Canada. The counsellor can assist you in choosing the most suitable course and college for you.
What Is The Duration Of The MBA Course In Canada?
Mostly, the duration of the MBA program is two years. Some of Canada's business schools or universities offer an accelerated MBA that binds up the whole course in 18 months. In addition, some of the universities and colleges offer a one-year program to get an MBA degree.
Top 5 MBA Colleges in Canada
As per a QS Global MBA Rankings report in Canada, here is the list of the top 10 universities (and their business school) that offer the best MBA courses in Canada.
Other most popular universities for MBA courses are:
How To Choose the Right University for Your MBA Degree Program?
It could be challenging to choose the best out of the rest and can be a real task. Consider the below-mentioned factors while selecting the best university to pursue MBA in Canada.
- Location: Please check the location of the chosen university and analyze the nearby localities, areas, amenities, and the standard of living in the area.
- Cost: Ensure that the cost of the MBA program that you have chosen is in your budget. Each university has its fee structure; hence you need to check the price for each university you have shortlisted.
- Academic Excellence: Check the quality of education offered by the colleges you have filtered out. The teaching standard must be excellent; the professors need to be highly qualified.
- International student support: While choosing an ideal university, you need to check whether they have a well-planned structure, including orientation to the university and accommodation help available for the international students.
- Interview: Go through the complete interview procedure for admission.
Choosing the best destination for pursuing an MBA Degree is significant. Check every relevant factor to select the best business school in Canada. Then, do your planning and select the desirable MBA course.
If you are confused, consult the counsellor and apply for admissions to the prominent universities of Canada. It is your time to shine bright; hence make sure you choose your path well.
Place an Order To get 30% Discount
- 5 Tips to Make Your Studies More Engaging 18 Jan 2022
- What is Inorganic Chemistry 11 Jan 2022
- What is Algebra 03 Jan 2022
- Make A Fresh Start To The New Year With Expert Assignment Help 28 Dec 2021
- Make Your Christmas Vacation Stress Free with Assignment Writing Service 20 Dec 2021
- 5 Essentials of a Good College Essay 13 Dec 2021
- Expository Essays 06 Dec 2021
- Descriptive Essays 29 Nov 2021
- Narrative Essays 22 Nov 2021
- Argumentative Essays 18 Nov 2021