- 31 Jul 2021
The research topic for the thesis can be selected from any subject area of the field. For a general idea, you can refer most recent volumes of journals published by any organization or university. The selected topic should be worth considering.
In all, there must be solid scope for arguments concerning the choice of the research topic.
Below factor needs to be taken into consideration:
Your interest in the topic.
You should have sound knowledge, appropriate skills, and sufficient time available. An idea about the source of material and its availability. Better realization and importance of the topic for your future professional career. Once your professor had accepted it, your next step is to get more familiar with the topic.
It serves the following purpose:-
Get a general idea about the topic.
Strengthen your knowledge through available sources.
Gain expertise in your topic to a larger extent.
Start referring to earlier textbooks, edited compilations, and recent review articles. It helps in gaining actual sources of materials.
Another valuable tool will be the database, as most university libraries use it for research purposes. They are experts in retrieving needed information for you. They will assist you in locating the required source material at any time without any effort. Before starting the thesis writing process, make sure that you are well acquainted with the research area and its literature. It is part of your future career goals.
- Now try to narrow down the topics to ensure that your research process goes smoothly towards better results.
- Streamline your focus and concentration on the limited area of research help to manage all your study effectively.
- This often becomes a difficult task when writing a thesis for the first time, and sometimes it is seen that even after finishing the complete task. It remains unclear that what was the purpose of researching.
- The most common problem is to define the topic more broadly. It doesn't reflect comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter but your inability to understand the subject well.
- It is important to know that writing a thesis is to provide the desired solution to a specified research problem or task. Your responsibility is to serve its purpose.
Your next move is a preliminary research plan. Which includes:
Title of thesis.
Table of contents of the thesis.
Need for research and its assessment.
Describe the research problem and the task involved in it.
Description of thesis and research methods.
Review of existing research data and list of references.
The final report suggests that Thesis Writing Help is nearing completion. Which thesis writer presents its orally in the seminar.
Here opponent students ask relevant questions and make comments. Based on the feedback you make further improvements to your thesis and submit it for evaluation.
Organisation Of the Thesis
Regardless of any topic or orientation, the general structure of the thesis is always the same.
It includes the following ingredients:
- a) Cover page
The title of the thesis should be informative and in harmony with the contents of the thesis.
- b) Abstract
The abstract presents the general idea and conclusions of the contents of the thesis. It is a basic requirement in a master's thesis.
- c) The Table of contents
The table of contents is printed in bold having a short title of contents like other chapters.
The table of contents presents the headings and the subheadings along with their page numbers.
The indentation illustrates the hierarchy of chapters and subchapters.
- d) Introduction
Introduction mainly leads the reader towards the theme and arouses their interest in the topic. The style of introduction should be short and to the point. It should have a description, background, and significance of the chosen topic. Purpose and motivation for the study. Relationship with referred research. Description of research method and data. Results and conclusions with its roadmap.
- e) Theoretical framework
A theoretical framework is a section that forms the basis for your research. It contains several chapters and their structure which are determined by chosen topic and orientation.
Key terms and concepts, a framework of the thesis, reviews of empirical studies, opinions and contradictions, etc.
- f) Data and research method
It includes descriptions and justification of data like contents, quantity, collection method, and adjustments made. It should be distinct and transparent based on which research can be repeated.
- g) Data analysis
It contains a detailed description of your research and the results you had obtained with their interpretation. It contains several chapters and which can be structured in many Different ways, for example, thematically or by research problems.
- h) Summary
It highlights the repetition of the purpose of research and its stated problem. This followed by answers raised on questions. It is very similar to the analysis section, but without numerical results, and the ideas are expressed in written text only using few words.
- i) List of references
It mainly contains all the sources cited in the text. The above tips and tricks will help you to complete numerous different academic thesis. Thesis Help is a difficult and rigorous process and at times it requires professional help.
How can our MyAssignmentHelpAu assist you with thesis writing?
Research is lengthy & time-consuming, it is not an essay writing project. You may get tired at any moment thereof. Asking us for help, you may count on our services in the following areas:
Writing a thesis is a lengthy and time-consuming process not like essay writing. Instead of getting tired from the rigorous schedule, you can opt for our specialised services:
- You will deliver your complete thesis based on your proposal.
- Assist you with the entire proposal and making of your thesis.
- Once the committee gives you approval, our works commence with framing your thesis.
- All your miseries leading to introduction, results, reviews, methodology and discussion will be taken care by our experts.
- Before final submission, you can get your thesis editing with us.
- We deliver you the title, table of contents, reference page, appendices and any help regards to your thesis.
Place an Order To get 30% Discount
- Scholarship in Europe 13 Sep 2021
- End To End Expert Guide for Selecting the Best College 04 Sep 2021
- MBA In Canada 26 Aug 2021
- Assignment Skills Students Need to Adopt In 2021 24 Aug 2021
- Top 7 Study Tips for Students 19 Aug 2021
- How Has Covid Impacted the Life of Students 09 Aug 2021
- Why IELTS is Important to Study Abroad 06 Aug 2021
- Expert Guide 03 Aug 2021
- How To Write a Thesis Like An Expert 31 Jul 2021
- Find Out The Cost of Accommodation in Sydney 29 Jul 2021