- 26 Mar 2018
College goers are exposed to a plethora of stressors during the academic years. No one is immune from stress, but the students are probably prone to it. Managing regular classes, adjusting to college environments, social pressures and piles of work gradually become the reason of stress for students. Sometimes, this stress dissipates the student’s mental ability and skills. Stress-related diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and depression have become very common among college students. In extreme, due to so much of pressure and mental burden students even desire to end their lives. According to a very reliable Australian Bureau of statistics release the statement that over the past five years, the average number of committing suicide has been increased to the sum of 2415. Australia such a developed and high paced life country, the facts and figures are quite alarming and a topic of concern.
Here are 10 stress management tips for college students, let’s have a quick vision of it:
- Lifestyle Management: Include healthy habits in your daily routine like eating nutrient rich food, taking proper deep natural sleep and remaining physically active are some of the tips should incorporate into their daily routine. The healthy lifestyle is the only key to lower down the chances of generating stress-related concerns like obesity, diabetes and hypertension.
- Avoid the consumption of drugs, alcohol and nicotine: Get socialize make friends, explore your adventuring skills and do love; but do not get addicted to drugs. The temporary booster like steroids, marijuana comes with very terrible negative effects including weight gain or loss, dizziness, nausea and other serious illness. Moreover, if you are smoker quit it now, because an European scientific research shows that nicotine consumption destroys the stress managing hormone named as serotonin.
- Stay loyal to your passion: Indeed you may have a very hectic schedule, but do not miss to find a small space for your passion or hobby. Pursue anything you are passionate about, it gives peace of mind and makes you feel comfortable and happy towards your life. Spending some time with your passion or hobby is the best technique to release the stress build up in you. Hobbies keep you engages and acts as a stress buster.
- Look for the right support like your parents and siblings: It is very crucial to have a support system who can give you right advice. The family is the one who can emotionally and financially support you in your crisis. So, call up your parents, brother, sister and cousins and share all your views, problems and opinions. If it possible at least visit your parents home.
- Don’t let the frequency of assignments collect on your desk: This point cannot be exaggerated. Majorly student suffers from stress due to upcoming deadlines of missing files, projects, incomplete notebooks and preparation for exams. These issues can be easily alleviated by being a little more organized and systematic. Adding on, the taller you grow piles of work on your desk the higher your stress level will go. So, please don’t allow piles to grow and manage the task within the time by prioritizing things.
- Try not to overburden yourself: Usually, students enrolled themselves in many classes, extracurricular groups and in part-time jobs. It’s not easy to handle the excessive task at one time. If you have signed up for several courses, don’t hesitate to exclude one, and remember one thing no one can force you to organize a feast, events or other yard sales. Take good loving care of yourself to minimize the stress. Adding on, being expressive is a best for leading a happy and stress-free life. Restrained emotions marshals’ psychological stress. That’s why it's always good to express your views, choices, opinions in front your family and friends. If you have a shy nature, and not skilled verbally than try to keep journals or share your thoughts via social media.
- Reshape your behavior: Students who are judge mental, tetchy, and short-tempered are most prone to stress, depression, anxiety and nervous breakdown. One of the best path to lead a stress-free life is keep your expectations to a minimum and ready to accept new changes. Life does not always turn out the way you want it to. But it always to adapt yourself in a new environment and open to the sense of prospects. Apart from this, many students are so much psychologically disturbed or depressed that they couldn’t figure out their behavior change. Seeking a professional psychological help doesn’t mean you are mentally sick or crazy. It always good to take an overview of third-party intercession for an objective view of things. A wide range of University are indulges in providing counseling to their students.
- Get in touch with your professors and lecturers: Your teachers have years of experience in handling students and they are very well aware of student’s mentality. They know about the problems students suffer during their academic curriculum. If you are facing any sort of issues or queries go and talk to your teacher. They will definitely help you out.
- Practice stress relieving techniques: There are countless relaxation techniques, students must try to get the peace of mind and body. Some of the methodologies include positive thinking, meditation, therapy, massages and many more.
- Socialize yourself: Going from school to college is a crucial breakthrough for your career. You may feel pressured and stress. It's better to meet with new peoples, make friends and involve yourself in good company. These are the best way to tackle stress.
MyAssignmentHelpAu is here to alleviate your stress levels. The major concern of most of the college goers is the frequency of assignments allotted to them with shorter deadlines. Assignments are the major part of the academic curriculum as they are related to grades. To write excellent assignments one needs to have an extraordinary researching skill, knowledge of the subject and at the beginning of the sessions, the students lack in these qualities. We provide the best management assignment help to students in their all academic queries.
Place an Order To get 30% Discount
- What Have We Learned About Distance Learning 11 Oct 2021
- Ways to Meet Your PhD Deadlines 07 Oct 2021
- How To Avoid Distractions While Studying 29 Sep 2021
- Confuse For Selecting the Best College 24 Sep 2021
- Scholarship in Europe 13 Sep 2021
- End To End Expert Guide for Selecting the Best College 04 Sep 2021
- MBA In Canada 26 Aug 2021
- Assignment Skills Students Need to Adopt In 2021 24 Aug 2021
- Top 7 Study Tips for Students 19 Aug 2021
- How Has Covid Impacted the Life of Students 09 Aug 2021